Call me right now
- your total cash reserves are less than 3 months of your debt obligations
- you are using retirement funds to make bills
- your working 2 jobs to make bills
- you are experiencing financial hardship..maybe for the 1st time in your life and you are ashamed to admit it.
- A short sale is designed to reduce your liability and cooperate with the bank to limit theirs
- A short sale is not a failure- its exactly the opposite, its a highly responsible financial decision- it is a legal procedure to protect consumers and banks.
- A short sale require financial hardship- it is not an escape from depreciating home values
- A short sale will allow you to avoid Foreclosure and or Bankruptcy- all judgments are settled in your favor! The idea is to give you a fresh start and get you back to full capacity as a consumer.
- Never Never, Never wait until your behind on your payments to consider short selling. This is the #1 mistake homeowners make.
- 25 completed short sales in last 2 years